This is a scientifically-based course conducted in two 8-hour sessions over the course of two days.
The course is based on six different dance styles: Bollywood, Bhangra, Hip Hop, Jazz, Salsa & Merengue.
The course combines the principle of re-stimulation with High Intensity Interval Training.
It implements an entertaining method that assists weight-loss and body toning.
Once the training is complete students are given the freedom to choreograph routines themselves without the constraints of a set choreography.
Upon certification students will be able to conduct complete Crush Club sessions independently.
Pre - Requisites :
1. Should be at least 18 years of age.
2 .Should have a level 3 EQF equivalent certification/degree/diploma in fitness and/or related subjects.
3. Should demonstrate a basic sense of music and rhythm of all or at least any one of the following dance forms: Bollywood, Bhangra, Hip Hop, Jazz, Salsa or Merengue
4. Should be open to a creative learning process.
5. Should have working knowledge of the english language
6. Should have a valid CPR AED