Whether in the public or private sector, employers of all sizes will benefit from employing EREPs registered instructors. A professional and qualified workforce with the knowledge, skills and experience to do the job is at the heart of improved business performance in the fitness sector.
Some of the potential benefits of employing EREPS recognised professionals include:
- Improved business performance through the retention of staff and members
- Increased labour pool of high quality exercise professionals
- A structure for the mobility of workers across Europe
- A career structure for lifelong learning and continuous professional development improving the chances of retaining staff
- A route to check and validate the qualifications of their staff – ‘great clubs need great staff’
- Increasing levels of interaction with other health professionals requires higher skilled exercise professionals with a greater level of proven professional credibility
What is an EREPS Operator Champion?
An EREPS Operator Champion is an employer who recognises and supports EREPS as the independent register of qualified and professional instructors and trainers working across Europe in the exercise and fitness industry.
What can Operator Champions expect from EREPS
By becoming an EREPS Operator Champion, employers and operators can seize the initiative and, with true entrepreneurial skills place themselves at the forefront of workforce development and support in the fitness sector. Benefits of being an EREPS Operator Champion include:
- Discounted registration fees for EREPS Champions wishing to register their staff on EREPS
- Reports providing management information on the qualification status of staff
- Use of the EREPS Champion logo along with additional joint marketing and communication opportunities
- Corporate logos will be published on the EREPS Champions page of the EREPS website
- The opportunity to post job vacancies through EREPS free of charge
- Discounted rates for a variety of EuropeActive events including the European Health and Fitness Forum and the International Standards Meeting
- Opportunities for staff to attend EREPS events at discounted rates
- A dedicated Account Manager to keep you informed of the registration status of all your staff
Want to become an Operator Champion
If you are interested in becoming an Operator Champion please contact us to discuss.