Member Profile - Aurélien Apport
I am a French elite athlete with over 27 years of martial arts practice. I have a black belt in Judo and Jujitsu and is a certified personal trainer and coach.
International judo competitor for years, ex military and paramedics, i use my experience and knowledge to create efficient training session and tailoring nutritional program. I train both general fitness and high level athletes including international athletes and body builders. I had been doing so in various countries around the world for 15 years.
Now located in Bondi, I train clients outside, at their homes or in the gym, specialising in martial arts; kickboxing; judo; ju-jitsu; weight loss; strength and conditioning; Olympic lifting; power lifting and tailored nutritional programs.
Experiences & specialities:
- Certificate IV in Sport Coaching
- Certified 3 and 4 in Sport Fitness
- Sport sciences degree, university of Dijon (France)
- National exam (France) of Olympic-lifting, body-building and sport movement.
- Paramedics / First Aids Certificate
- National Life Guard Certificate
Bodybuilding, Boxing, Cardio Workouts, Circuits, Diet & Nutrition, Fat Loss, Martial Arts, Nutrition, Personal Training, Sports Conditioning, Sports Nutrition, Strength Training, Weight Training
over 10 years
Contact for details