Approved Lifelong Learning
Blue Vision Fitness Akademi
Program includes 40 hours of intensive education (12 different pole grips, more than 50 spins and tricks, functional anatomy, group training methodology etc.). the program has three modules: Level 1: Basic pole grips, spins, tricks, climbs, transmissions from pole to parter and parter to pole, basic floor acrobatics next to pole. Level 2: Combos of tricks and cascades of spins. Approaches from floor to pole, inverts, safety and spotting. Level 3: Creating your pole fitness class. Music composing, beats, and counts. Specific of pole moves in fitness. Adaptation of pole tricks and spins into a fitness format group training.
The learning outcomes of our course are:
- to learn basic anatomy of the locomotor system
- to learn how to design a fitness class
- to learn how to teach basic pole techniques properly, efficiently, and safely
- to learn how to adopt basic pole techniques into fitness class format to achieve fitness goals.
The most important subject that the participants will gain through attending this course is how to use pole techniques to achieve fitness goals in a safe way.
Fitness Instructor (EQF L3), Group Fitness Instructor (EQF L3)
Assessment has two steps:
- First step is the anatomy multiple choice exam (40 points). Participants should get minimum 20 points to procede to second step.
- Second step is practical exam (60 points). Participants should get minimum 30 points to get certificate. In the practical exam participants are expected to show proper trainer attitudes, to show pole techniques properly.