Approved Lifelong Learning
Fitness Academy Europe Ltd
FAE - Fitness Nutrition Specialist
This course offers insight regarding energy provision from the time foods enter into the digestive process to when they are delivered to body cells, and how this all relates to fitness and athletics. You’ll learn about digestion and internal chemical processes, energy provision and conversion, nutrient requirements, and the basic synergy that ties eating and fitness together. This is the physiology of nutrition being taught in a way that is intriguing and comprehensive!
1. Understand what an adequate and well-balanced diet is.
2. Understand the several concepts of nutrition.
3. Explain elements of nutrition.
4. List rules of adequate and balanced diet.
Take notice of whether their own nutritive behaviors comply with those learned during the course.
5. Know the physical and social changes taking place during the elderly period of life.
6. Handle the weight loss client who isn’t losing weight.
7. Understand the energy and food demands of the elderly people.
8. Understand how to make nutritive plans
Fitness Instructor (EQF L3)
Multiple Choice Examination