Approved Lifelong Learning
Myzone University 201: Exploring the technology
Myzone U events are tailored specifically for operators to learn first hand about all the updated features, new releases, existing features, and how to ensure the investment of Myzone is a success for the club. Myzone U 201 - Exploring the Technology: This workshop will offer club operators and fitness staff a thorough examination of the Myzone technology and how its unique features can be used to enhance the member experience, both within the four walls of the fitness club and beyond. With in-depth tutorials of the smartphone app, admin portal, and Myzone software, we will explore the capabilities of Myzone and provide solutions to common technical questions to provide club staff and members with the best Myzone experience.
1. Understand how the Myzone wearable technology platform works and device functionality.
2. Identify features of Myzone technology that will enhance your member’s experience.
3. Understand the basics of the Myzone app, admin portal, and software.
4. Recognize essential troubleshooting steps to ensure your Myzone system is running properly.
5. Understand how having a proper Environment set up leads to a successful Myzone experience both for members and club staff.
6. Understand how to identify troubleshooting tips for common tech issues.
Course - Online / Face to Face
Multiple choice assessment with a 70% pass mark. Once achieved then the certification is released.
Web based 'online' learning, Worldwide