Providers of training, events or other learning materials will be able to offer training and other learning experiences that will be formally recognised under the EREPS LLP.
There are two main categories under which EREPS recognition can be achieved.
EREPS Approved Training
This category relates to courses or workshop that supplement the main EuropeActive standards and are subject to external quality assurance by an independent EREPS Approval Team.
This will relate to any learning experience that falls outside of category (1). This could include anything from conferences and events to short online offerings, podcasts, journals or any other related reading materials.
EREPS recognised ‘other learning’ is checked for relevance to the EuropeActive standards and value and, will be marked by the following logo.
Submitting Lifelong Learning
As a mandatory part of the application process providers will be asked to agree to abide by the Code of Practice for EREPS Lifelong Learning Providers click here.
Lifelong Learning Fees
EREPS Approved Training Courses
|Course Submissions||Accredited provider/EuropeActive Member||Non-Accredited Provider|
|Training Provider Licence||€1,500||€2,000|
*A Training Provider Licence includes 20 Approved Course Submissions and 20 Other Submissions. Courses submitted through a training provider licence will be listed at the top of the directory search. For further details click here.
|Submissions||Accredited provider/EuropeActive Member||Non-Accredited Provider|
Courses submitted through a training provider licence will be listed at the top of the directory search. For further details click here.
- Any piece of learning submitted under the ‘Other Learning’ category that the EREPS LLP Officer deems to be a training course/workshop will need to be resubmitted as ‘EREPS Approved Training’ and will be charged accordingly.
- EREPS members are recommended to complete 10 hours of lifelong learning per year. These 10 hours can only be claimed against learning experiences (courses, workshops, events etc) on the completion date, these hours cannot be carried over from one registration period to the next.
- All EREPS Approved Training and Other Learning will need to be renewed every 2 years.
- EREPS LLP Approval cannot be passed on from one training provider to another. If a training provider wishes to provide the training of a major certification body please contact us to discuss how we can facilitate this.
- EuropeActive and EREPS provide full transparency on our accreditation, membership and lifelong learning programme services to allow our consumers the opportunity to fully understand the process of application prior to making payment. Once payment is received EuropeActive/EREPS reserves the right to charge for the administrative and verification required and cancellation is 100% charged or at the discretion of EuropeActive/EREPS.