Approved Lifelong Learning
FACTS - Certified Facility Manager
• This course integrates the theoretical knowledge of sports, fitness and business administration topics with the practical side based on the best practices and experiences of facilities and departmental management in Middle East and North Africa region (MENA).
• The course will cover all required topics and departmental knowledge which is divided into five domains or modules “1. Strategic, 2. Facility, 3. Commercial, 4. Technical, and 5. Practical module.
• Equip the learner with the knowledge and skills needed to manage a health, sports and fitness facility.
• Plan and organize work and tasks between individuals and teams.
• Lead individuals and/or departmental team to achieve financial and non-financial objectives and goals.
• Conduct a periodic evaluation, appraisal and control to individuals and departmental team.
• Design and present a tailored SWOT analysis and a business plan to a business case study.
Course - Online / Face to Face
• Passing score is 70%,
• 40% theoretical and 60% practical.
• Total of 100 point as follow:
8 workshops followed 8 MCQ each = 64 MCQ = equal to 32 point
8 workshops followed by 8 discussion equal = 8 points
Midcourse practical exam = 30 points of the total score, 10 points on SWOT analysis, 10 point on drafted structure of business plan and 10 points on presenting it and videotaping the same SWOT and business plan designed.
Final practical exam = 30 points of the total score, 10 points on SWOT analysis, 10 point on drafted structure of business plan and 10 points on presenting it and videotaping the same SWOT and business plan designed.
Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Web based 'online' learning, Worldwide