Approved Lifelong Learning
Kettlebell Supremacy - Level 2
Inside Kettlebell Level 2 You’ll Discover 200+ Minutes Of High Quality Online Video Content Accompanied By An In-Depth Learner Manual & Online Support From Our Expert Team Of Coaches
• Understand the benefits of kettlebell training (single & double)
• Identify how to incorporate kettlebell lifts into an exercise program
• Identify the safety considerations for instructing a kettlebell session
• Teach clients to safely perform advanced single kettlebell exercises
• Safely teach double kettlebell grind, ballistic and combination lifts.
• Understand when clients are ready to be introduced to double kettlebell training
• Teach all kettlebell exercises within this course in a safe and appropriate manner.
• Cue progressions and regressions of more advanced single kettlebell exercises
• Cue progressions and regressions of double kettlebell exercises
• Design a kettlebell training program
Course - Online / Distance
Fitness Instructor (EQF L3), Group Fitness Instructor (EQF L3), Personal Trainer (EQF L4)
For the Level 2 kettlebell course there is a theory assessment of 5 multiple choice questions and a practical assessment where students will be asked to submit 5 videos of them performing or coaching 5 advanced kettlebell exercises. Videos can be submitted via WhatsApp, Dropbox, Google Drive or YouTube.