Approved Lifelong Learning
LF Synrgy 360 Coaching & Training
To equip the learners with the knowledge, skills and confidence to utilise different exercises associated with the Life Fitness Synrgy 360. [This is not a Small Group Training Course; this is about the exercises that can be performed on Synrgy 360]
By the end of the course the learner will be able to:
• Identify the different Synrgy 360 exercises
• Demonstrate safe and effective exercise technique on a range of Synrgy 360 exercise
• Teach a range of Synrgy 360 exercises [1 to 1]
• State Synrgy 360 exercise progression and regressions
• Recognise the benefits of Small Group Training using Synrgy 360
Fitness Instructor (EQF L3)
The learner will be assessed teaching a minimum of 3 different Synrgy 360 exercises against the Life Fitness criteria.
The assessment will be carried out in a continues assessment manner across the day.
All criteria across all 3 exercises must be achieved to receive an overall pass