My name is Rita. I'm a 37 year old personal trainer, fitness instructor and capoeira teacher with a bachelor in Sports, from Lisbon, Portugal.
I am very interested in joining your team of dedicated personal trainers.
Sports, exercise and a healthy lifestyle have been a core aspect of my life ever since I can remember. I have been practicing capoeira for over 19 years and have extensive experience working in gyms and teaching sports in general. I conduct one-on-one training sessions, as well as cardio, weight training, cycling classes and capoeira classes.
Passionate about helping others achieve their fitness and weight-loss goals, I provide high-energy programs combining the latest techniques in nutrition and exercise science.
As an in-demand personal trainer, I have cultivated a loyal client base due to my reputation for producing exceptional results that include:
• Helping clients achieve and maintain weight loss ranging from 5 to more than 35 kg.
• Enabling dozens of clients to reverse health problems such as hypertension, type 2 diabetes, depression and heart disease
• Planning and implementing safe and healthy fitness plans for new moms
• Accelerating the safe rehabilitation of individuals recovering from injuries, illnesses and surgeries
• Leading classes that improve the fitness, flexibility, strength and conditioning of men and women ranging in age from 16 to 70+
I am confident I can help your members to attain and maintain a healthy lifestyle.